You are viewing a page from the Portland Arts & Technology High School site that has been specially-formatted for printing and/or text-only browsing.
The location of this page is: http://paths.mainecte.org/about/
Portland Arts & Technology High School is a proud member of Maine's network of career and technical education (CTE) schools.
We offer hands-on, career-oriented education in a variety of programs.
We believe the best way to learn is by doing!
1. Create conditions for the success of all students.
2. Provide equal opportunity for skill acquisition and approved work practices to all students for future employment in business, service, the arts, and industry.
3. Challenge students to achieve their highest potential.
4. Promote and maintain open lines of communication between school, parents and the community in the work of educating the students.
5. Assure that all learning is meaningful and stimulates real-life work situations.
6. Ensure that teaching and learning reflect best practices.
7. Provide safe conditions for learning at all times.re that teaching and learning reflect best practices.
8. Promote awareness of educational opportunities to the community.
9. Maintain a quality facility that ensures achievement of the learning goals of our school.
If you have a question or would like to learn more about becoming a student, please contact us
To learn more about what's going on at PATHS, visit our various blogs and social media websites
Thank you for visiting!